Sunday 20 September 2009

Family looking, Sunderland Point

Took Yumiko, Yasmin & Caolan to Sunderland Point today (after Caolan's birthday party, I might add - happy 8th birthday, little man). They looked around and liked what they saw.

On a beautiful day, we took the long way round to Sambo's grave, passing cows on the beach and much else besides (more tomorrow about that). Once there, Yasmin and Caolan took one look at the 'mushroom' tribute stones and sped the few steps back to the beach to collect some stones of their own. A few quick trips back and forth later, and here is their result:

Yasmin & Caolan's stones, Sambo's grave, Sunderland Point, originally uploaded by Lancaster Today.

8 comments:

  1. I like your kids! After reading about Sambo, I find this photo very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving in that this next generation has a chance to take the equality of man concept just that one step forward. My generation took it forward: but fell short. It is a long journey.

    Not that I want to put pressure on them!

    Excellent series, Eamon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place must be nice. I apreciate the stort with the mushroom and the stones. You good photos and a good blog too. I will follow it.
    If you have time you can visit my photo blog
    funchaldailyphoto.blogspot.com
    I hope you enjoy it.
    regards,
    Paulo Camacho

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice. Great-looking family. Happy birthday to Caolan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family portrait! Great spot for a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all - I'll add a couple more photos from Sunderland Point this evening and describe the place a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reaԁ this paгagгaρh completely concerning thе reѕemblаnce of most геcent anԁ pгevious
    teсhnologies, it's awesome article.

    Look at my homepage - hcg hormone diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog often anԁ Ӏ genuinelу thank you for
    yοur infoгmatiοn. Тhe articlе has truly peaked my іntereѕt.

    I am going to bookmark уour blog anԁ κeеp
    cheсκing for new infoгmаtion abοut
    оnсe a ωeek. Ι opted in for youг Feed too.


    my ωeb page: hcg 500 calorie diet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment in advance. All thoughts are appreciated ~ Eamon.